Sunday, September 14, 2008

yupps, i got first prize in the contest, and the prize was a crummy china-made MP3 player which stinks.
anyway, i took part for the fun of it.


actually i feel very bad about winning, cuz there were 4 contestants, including me, and 1 was my sister, and one other person forgot the lyrics. =.=*||

anyway, its just a platform for me to practice before i do on rafflesian spotlight.

you all better cherish this video cuz i spent half the day uploading it. seriously wasted my time.

just to let you all view more videos, this next vid is another vid of me singing on national day last year. check out the progress i have made ^.^


hope you all like it

thats all of the videos i have to show, maybe if the response is good ill post more videos on other stuff related to me too!

No comments: