Monday, September 22, 2008

im in computer studies class now. just before CS started, something unpleasant happened and im very angry with illyas over this incident.before the class started, the teacher cam eout and told the class that someone had banged the door. then illyas kept on saying that it was me, when i knew i hadnt done it ! i didnt know who did it, but illyas claimed that he saw me bang the door. i super pissed off with him now. i do not know why he wanted to sabo me in class, and infront of everyone. in fact, after i heard what illyas said, i feel that he was the culprit and wanted to hide the fact from others and pin me as the culprit.
haix, life is just unfair,
hope that if you all believe in me, and that i was not the culprit, to pass the message on.
if you all dont believe me, then all i have to say is that illyas has succeeded

No comments: