Saturday, September 13, 2008

woohoo!
remember the post about the auditions in school?
well, i think that ill most likely be selected, but thats not the point.
the management commitee of the condominium im living in organized a Mid Autumn Festival Celebration event, and they have many activities such as a SoloSinging Competition.
so, in a bid to prepare myself incase i get selected to perform in school, i decided to participate in this contest, and sing the song Unbelievable by CraigDavid. its a way to prepare myself.
anyway, another factor is that the prizes are quite good, and its in the name of fun too.
its happening in 3 hours time today ^.^
yupps, 7.40 pm. my sister is also participating with the song " FengLing" WindChime - by Joi Chua
my mum is going to record my whole performance, so im gonna post the video up 2moro bahx
wish me good luck !

No comments: